Willow House charges $780.00 a fortnight for a single room.
Depending on your capabilities and goals, other fee structures can be discussed at time of application.
These Fees Include
- Beautifully furnished single room
- 5 gourmet Chef prepared meals each day
- Access to shared lounge, dining room and verandah
- 24 hour supervision for your security
- Cleaning of Common areas of the house daily
- Assistance with medication if requested
This fee can be paid through Centrepay directly from your disability pension or by Bank Transfer.
Rent must be paid 2 weeks in advance.
One week’s notice is required if you wish to vacate your room.
No bond is required. No utilities to pay.
Personal care or other services may be provided through Willow House Services, a registered NDIS provider or on a ‘user pays’ system for clients that are not participants of NDIS.
Though the majority of our residents live at Willow House on a permanent basis, we also provide short-term accommodation if required